Roche 9180 Series Analyzer
The Roche 9180 Series Analyzer is an ideal ISE Instrument for doing low volume tests for Lithium and Ionized Calcium. With nine interchangeable electrolyte configurations, the menu can be customized, on the spot, to meet current and future analysis needs. It is always STAT ready.
- Small footprint requiring little bench space. (13.2 H x 12.4 W x 12.0 in. D) 13 lbs.
- Zero Maintenance electrodes
- Meets regulatory requirements with multiple calibration checkpoint system
- The QC program stores up to 35 days of each of three control levels
- Flags out of range results
- Results in 45 seconds
- Uses 95 microliters of serum, plasma, or whole blood.
- Test menu includes Na, K, Cl, Li, Ca++
E-mail Us for a Quote
See why Diamond Diagnostics’ SmartLyte Plus Analyzer is the right choice for your lab.
Diamond SmartLyte® Plus
The Most Advanced Electrolyte Analyzer
The Diamond Diagnostics SmartLyte PLUS Electrolyte Analyzer is a completely automated system measuring Na+, K+, Cl-, Ca++ and Li+ in whole blood, serum, plasma and urine utilizing Ion Selective Electrode (ISE) technology. The Diamond SmartLyte PLUS is uniquely designed with a powerful microprocessor allowing for easy interface with external LIS systems, operation with a new touch screen interface, bar code scanner and storage and retrieval of over 10,000 patient results. The system currently operates in over 12 languages and offers laboratories the option to utilize the analyzer for either human or veterinary applications.
- 28-second analysis
- 512 tests per hour
- 40,000 results stored
- Touch Screen Display
- Remote User Access
- Online Service Interface