We’ve expanded our portfolio to bring you incubators.
Help us fit your lab with the incubator you need today!
Series BD Avantgarde.Line | with gravity convection
The BD Avantgarde.Line series is specially designed for gentle incubation of organisms, as well as conditioning of heatsensitive media. The new design of the units and the homogeneous temperature distribution ensure the very best results.
- Temperature range: ambient temperature plus 5 °C to 100 °C
- High temperature accuracy thanks to APT.line™ technology
- Gravity covnvection
- Controller with LCD display
- Electromechanical control of the exhaust air flap
- Inner door made of tempered safety glass
- 2 chrome-plated racks
- Units up to 115 L are stackable
- Class 3.1 integrated independent temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual alarm
- Ergonomic handle design
- Computer interface: RS 422
BD56 pictured; BF series offers forced convection
Series CB | with hot air sterilization and heat sterilizable CO₂ sensor
The BINDER CB series CO₂ incubator is the premium class among the CO₂ incubators. It is suitable for all sensitive incubation applications and ensures optimal cell growth.
- Temperature range: +4 °C above ambient temperature to +60 °C
- Humidity range: 90 to 95% RH
- CO₂ control range: 0 to 20 vol.% CO₂
- Tried-and-tested anti-contamination concept with 180 °C hot air sterilization
- Optimized double-pan humidification system with condensation protection
- CO₂ gas-mixing jet with Venturi effect
- Hot-air sterilizable CO₂ sensor with single-beam infrared technology
- Intuitive touchscreen controller
- Internal data recording, can be read out in open format via USB interface
- Fail-safe CO₂ system for protecting the pH of cell cultures
Series KT | Refrigerated incubators with thermoelectric refrigeration*
The KT series combines outstanding performance with impressive energy efficiency and environmental friendliness. The refrigerated incubators of the KT series are state-of-the-art in application and protect the samples.
- Temperature range: 4 °C to 100 °C
- Finely adjustable cooling thanks to thermoelectric Peltier module
- Environmentally friendly and secure thanks to cooling without refrigerant
- Low-vibration and silent
- Disinfection possible at 100 °C
- Programmable controller with USB-readable internal data logger
KT170 pictured, * KB series uses compressor technology
For more information about the product above or for information about the entire Binder product line of growth, storage, and drying chambers please send us a request by clicking the button to generate and email below.